Thursday 30 April 2009

Honey I'm home!!!

Well, I'm back. After spending nearly one month in the wilderness (and close to a thousand pounds)I've paid my dues and I'm back in the blogging room and raring to go. You may have already gathered that my first attempt at satire didn't go too well. Or did it? My contacts at Private Eye tell me that they get sued for libel every other day. Thing is they just pay up because they have a 'fund'. I wish I had known that before I spent my £750 quids worth. I might have taken some legal advice about what I can and can't say before I posted. Still at least PE are now very interested in the case You see I got it all wrong. Apparantly you can write that someone is a complete and utter tosser and nothing can be done. But if you say someone is a complete and utter tosser breeding a new generation of toadies that is not allowed. Or at least that's what Adam Porter says. Oh dear silly me. I guess I shouldn't tell what I think of that programme the apprentice. That for me it epitomises all that is wrong with management in the so call civilised world. Grubby little narcissists creating nasty little products that no one needs and selling them for ridiculous prices. They'd kill each other stone dead just for their 15 minutes of fame or a few bob in the bank. How cynical is that?

Still lessons have been duly learned and it is onwards and upwards.Keep your eye's peeled. I plan to bring you some exciting news about what is going on in the world of academia. The war on malignance continues and is stronger than ever!

No comments: